This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: startup problem // no longer works // profile not called
- From: David Baron <d_baron at 012 dot net dot il>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:37:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: startup problem // no longer works // profile not called
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
All of these posters are complaining about the same thing.
Not at all a bad idea to read the bash man page, the helps, everything. But
the fact is once clicking the Cygwin icon gave one an operating shell. It no
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html