This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Startup problem
- From: David Baron <d_baron at 012 dot net dot il>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:23:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: Startup problem
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
There must be something wrong with recent setups.
Once upon a time, running the cygwin.bat brought up bash, went through a
series of startup/login scripts and then it worked. Now, as the poster said,
bash and nothing works. One is NOT in the home directory but actually in
the /usr/bin but no path has been set. Confirm this by running common
commands such as "ls". The will work as "./ls".
Time to fix this.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html