This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is there a fix for IsBadWritePtr Segfault?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:36:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: Is there a fix for IsBadWritePtr Segfault?
- References: <417878AC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 11:04:12PM -0400, Richard Schmitt wrote:
>I know, I've seen the posts on this issue but I'm a little suprised that
>a real solution hasn't been found.
Don't be surprised. We just don't like you and are all cackling with glee
at your discomfort.
What other possible explanation could there be?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html