This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Cygwin: rpc: unable to register
- From: Siegmar Gross <Siegmar dot Gross at informatik dot fh-fulda dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:55:57 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: RE: Cygwin: rpc: unable to register
- Reply-to: Siegmar Gross <Siegmar dot Gross at informatik dot fh-fulda dot de>
> There have been problems reported with sunrpc related to
> a disabled network connection. Does you machine have a
> network connection (wireless, or a secondary ethernet
> card, etc.) that isn't active?
Yes. I have a disabled Bluetooth and Wireless Lan and even an IrD. Due to
your mail I have enabled both services, stopped and started portmap, and
then tried my rpctst_server once more. Same result: it couldn't register.
Thanks for your help
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html