This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problems installing PRC-TOOLS
- From: hewardt at comcast dot net
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:27:37 +0000
- Subject: Problems installing PRC-TOOLS
I've recently been trying to get started with Palm development but got stuck fairly early on :) The problem I am encountering is that of donwloading and installing the prc-tools package as described in the install document on cygwin.com. I keep getting: Download Incomplete error message for the prc-tools packages. More specifically:
1. I choose prc-tools.sourceforge.net/install as a download site
2. Choose the prc-tools packages and 'install'
3. The error (Download Incomplete) shows up. Note that it appears to be reading a few packages before this error is displayed.
I've tried de-selecting one or more of the prc-tools packages but still get the same error. Note that it does not happen with the other packages. Initially, I downloaded and installed only the default cygwin package and it worked without problems.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html