This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: proftpd in cygwin on win2k3
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: "Robert St.Denis" <stdenisro at AGR dot GC dot CA>
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:09:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: proftpd in cygwin on win2k3
- References: <1097759802.11537.6.camel@osts>
Please post instead of sending private email.
On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 09:16:42AM -0400, Robert St.Denis wrote:
> I seem to be getting that classic privs_relinquish error. I tried the
> User cygwin_server thing but then it wouldnt start up at all ... any
> ideas ?
I would follow the Windows 2003 suggestion in the Cygwin OpenSSH README
Note I don't have access to a Windows 2003 machine, so I can't try to
debug this up myself.
PGP/GPG Key: http://www.tishler.net/jason/pubkey.asc or key servers
Fingerprint: 7A73 1405 7F2B E669 C19D 8784 1AFD E4CC ECF4 8EF6
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html