This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Tcl doesn't build out of src repository on cygwin
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:52:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: Tcl doesn't build out of src repository on cygwin
- References: <NUTMEG3cMnA0VYqMhmh0000043a@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Oct 13 13:15, Dave Korn wrote:
> Should it? I see loads of error messages caused by a bad table of static
> initialisers in src/tcl/win/tclWin32Dll.c.
It happens because DLLIMPORT is used a lot in w32api which is only
conditionalized with __INSIDE_CYGWIN__. That's solved in w32api in
CVS or in recent snapshots. Or (but that's ugly and not actually
recommended, use at your own risk) use #define __INSIDE_CYGWIN__
at the beginning of the affected files (tclWin32Dll.c and tkWinX.c
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html