This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: latest snapshot changes -- unison/openssh
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:01:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: latest snapshot changes -- unison/openssh
- References: <BAY19-F62H3b98KtdhQ00005fd7@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 10:55:30AM -0700, Karl M wrote:
>The Oct 10 snapshot makes no change for the unison/openssh hang. I didn't
>expect it to, but as CGF askes for "me too"s, I thought this worth sending.
No, I would not expect this change to actually cause something that
wasn't working to start working. I would expect it to either make
something faster or break something. But, yes, thanks for any data at
I would like to test this on Windows Me, but the vmware setup that I use
to check this has stopped accepting the shift key, which makes it hard
to get much done. Once I rectify this problem, I will check Windows Me.
I suspect that it probably will have problems with this change.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html