This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Need help with procps-010801-2 patch.
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: "Lauris, Eli" <elil at akamai dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 15:25:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: Need help with procps-010801-2 patch.
- References: <DB2C167D8FFDEA45B8FC0B1B75E3EE1519E13D@usca1ex-priv1.sanmateo.corp.akamai.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Wrong mailing list. Please consult http://cygwin.com/lists.html for
details. Redirecting to the main cygwin list...
On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Lauris, Eli wrote:
> I ran into the problem that's described in Chris Faylor's year-old email http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2003-q3/msg00017.html. I'm getting an error on my Windows2003 system running cygwin-1.5.11 with procps-010801-2:
> $ uptime
> Unknown HZ value! (500) Assume 100.
> 18:18:29 up 7 days, 22:42, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
> I don't have a cygwin build environment set up and was wondering whether someone has a patched procps-010801-2 executable tarball or if could point me to where I could download one.
> Thanks very much in advance.
> Eli Lauris
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
the best safety device in any aircraft is a well-trained pilot...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html