This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sablevm + windows
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: "Grzegorz B. Prokopski" <gadek at debian dot org>
- Cc: SableVM Developers Mailing List <sablevm-devel at sablevm dot org>, Peter Lovell <vpndev at mac dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 14:59:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: sablevm + windows
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <3262F821-1588-11D9-B5B2-000A9599D97C@mac.com> <41607B7D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <8AD73160-18B2-11D9-8E10-000A95A76622@mac.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 18:45, Peter Lovell wrote:
>> I was not able to check out Mélanie's sandbox in the way you suggested
>> ($ svn co svn+ssh://svn.sablevm.org/public/developers/mlord
>> sablevm-mlord) probably because I don't have an ssh account. However
>> I was able to fetch svn.sablevm.org/developers/mlord/sandbox
>> which hopefully is the same (disabuse me of that notion if appropriate).
> Yes, it's the same.
Is there a snapshot available? I would like to try a build of SableVM.
> If SableVM was to become part of applications available for Cygwin
> (which I hope will happend) we'd want it to be "mostly/easily buildable"
> with tools and libraries Cygwin provides (like it takes place in Debian
> or Gentoo).
You're going to volunteer to maintain SableVM? I 'm willing to help
to get it ported if you're going to maintain the result as a package.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html