This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[OT] Re: Spurious "You have multiple copies of cygwin1.dll on your syste m."
- From: Robin Bowes <robin-lists at robinbowes dot com>
- To: luke dot kendall at cisra dot canon dot com dot au
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 12:41:17 +0100
- Subject: [OT] Re: Spurious "You have multiple copies of cygwin1.dll on your syste m."
- Organization: robinbowes.com
- References: <20041008035949.B73D785136@pessard.research.canon.com.au>
luke kendall wrote:
Apologies, I hadn't understood that the source of the error was me.
Unfortunately I think I'm overdue to change over to a new MUA - despite
having "Use From Address" set to: "Luke Kendall" luke.kendall@XXXX...
it doesn't seem to do the right thing. So I'll just have to suffer
until I change clients, which seems fair.
Try setting it to: Your Name <name@domain>
Notice two things:
1. No quotes round your name - they're only required if you have special
characters in your name.
2. angle brackets round your email address.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html