This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sablevm + windows
- From: Peter Lovell <vpndev at mac dot com>
- To: "Grzegorz B. Prokopski" <gadek at debian dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, SableVM Developers Mailing List <sablevm-devel at sablevm dot org>, Peter Lovell <vpndev at mac dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 07:18:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: sablevm + windows
- References: <3262F821-1588-11D9-B5B2-000A9599D97C@mac.com> <41607B7D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <8AD73160-18B2-11D9-8E10-000A95A76622@mac.com> <email@example.com>
On Oct 8, 2004, at 3:18 AM, Grzegorz B. Prokopski wrote:
On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 18:45, Peter Lovell wrote:
I was not able to check out Mélanie's sandbox in the way you suggested
($ svn co svn+ssh://svn.sablevm.org/public/developers/mlord
sablevm-mlord) probably because I don't have an ssh account. However
I was able to fetch svn.sablevm.org/developers/mlord/sandbox
which hopefully is the same (disabuse me of that notion if
Yes, it's the same.
Thanks for the confirmation.
The porting document there was very helpful and for our use I've
translated it into English. It's in the same format and not wiki-ized,
but even so it may be useful to have on sablevm.org -- just let me
Could you please put it up on a web page somewhere and provie an URL?
It will be easiest to mail it to you (it's not huge). I'll do that
I'm still having a problem getting a proper version of libffi built,
and will attack that further tomorrow. Part of the problem is that I'm
not very familiar with auto* tools (but learning rather quickly).
If you take a look at thread that started here:
Thanks for that info. I'm working on this today and will let you know
how it goes.
If SableVM was to become part of applications available for Cygwin
(which I hope will happend) we'd want it to be "mostly/easily
with tools and libraries Cygwin provides (like it takes place in Debian
This is our direction also. Ideally it would be mingw or even
ms-native. The latter will be much harder, but mingw would be great.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html