This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Add requirement for SYSTEMROOT to FAQ?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 21:53:10 -0400
- Subject: Add requirement for SYSTEMROOT to FAQ?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Didn't we resolve that the need for SYSTEMROOT in the environment should
be in the FAQ at some point?
Joshua, could you add something about how SYSTEMROOT is required for proper
operation with winsock?
Or, even better yet, Corinna could we force SYSTEMROOT to be used
somehow but masked if someone removes it from the environment?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html