This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: SSH + CVS But no login.
- From: "Michael Jervis" <mike at fuckingbrit dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 07:52:20 +0100
- Subject: RE: SSH + CVS But no login.
- Reply-to: <mike at fuckingbrit dot com>
>Do you Google: <http://google.com/search?q=cvsonly+site%3Acygwin.com>?
Ah, yeah. Um. I have a nasty head cold and was in a rush. No idea why I
didn't google but that works just lovely thank you.
I've just deleted the various Guest/System accounts from my passwd file.
This wont' break anything will it? And it's all I need to do to stop people
logging in as guest?
>P.S. cygwin-talk fodder: interesting domain name :-)
I blame americans and history. ;-)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html