This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SSH + CVS But no login.
- From: "Edward L. Fox" <edyfox at gmail dot com>
- To: mike at fuckingbrit dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 05:23:34 +0800
- Subject: Re: SSH + CVS But no login.
- References: <-8713883152901436010@unknownmsgid>
- Reply-to: "Edward L. Fox" <edyfox at gmail dot com>
I guess you can modify the /etc/passwd to disable the shell of the other
people. Just have a try. :-)
Edward L. Fox
On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:38:07 +0100, Michael Jervis <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I've run cygwin SSHD a fair bit for my personal use. I've run CVSNT on the
> same box for some time to hold my source code. Now I'm in a position where I
> need to grant a couple of other people access to my CVS.
> I only allow CVS on :ext: for security, however, this means that if I want
> to grant these users CVS access, then they have an SSH shell on my machine.
> How can I allow CVS access but not shell access?
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html