This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Experimental package: postgresql-8.0.0cvs-1
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: Patrick Samson <p_samson at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:52:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Experimental package: postgresql-8.0.0cvs-1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Patrick Samson schrieb:
--- Reini Urban wrote:
tcl has been removed upstream.
Is it definitive?
Or will it come again in a future release?
If not, what's the recommended replacement language?
It is expected that users will compile the wanted language bindings
I will try to add tcl and php languages for the CYGWIN port, when they
seem to work fine.
For tcl I have a patch, which seems to work,
for php there is some old code to be compiled,
and for perl (which is official) there is some very new and very good
looking extension proposed. Wonder if that will be accepted. I seem to
like it but maybe Tom Lane has a good motivation not to accept it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html