This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
SSH + CVS But no login.
- From: "Michael Jervis" <mike at fuckingbrit dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:38:07 +0100
- Subject: SSH + CVS But no login.
- Reply-to: <mike at fuckingbrit dot com>
I've run cygwin SSHD a fair bit for my personal use. I've run CVSNT on the
same box for some time to hold my source code. Now I'm in a position where I
need to grant a couple of other people access to my CVS.
I only allow CVS on :ext: for security, however, this means that if I want
to grant these users CVS access, then they have an SSH shell on my machine.
How can I allow CVS access but not shell access?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html