This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Newbie GUI development
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Ken Dibble <kdibble at alltel dot net>
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 12:40:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: Newbie GUI development
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <NUTMEG8VpMOdw6BqtTq00000269@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <41626E88.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
>> This is all gnome stuff. You'll need to install gnome dev stuff.
> That was my original thought but:
> doesn't appear to have any gnome specific stuff.
> It has gtk stuff, which I have.
> (cygcheck was attached to previous message)
> Could you make it obvious for me?
If pkg-config doesn't find a specific .pc file it tries to use
gnome-config, I think it is built-in.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html