This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug on the website search tool
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:47:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: Bug on the website search tool
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Oct 03, 2004 at 02:24:28AM -0400, Manuel V?zquez Acosta wrote:
>I typed php in the search edit and I got:
>[lots of packages with files containing the string 'php' skipped]
>Certainly not much to do with php, isn't it?
This is not a bug. You displayed a list of packages which had filenames
containing the string 'php'.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html