RE: Program exited with code 0303000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bobby McNulty
> Sent: 27 September 2004 19:33
> To: Dave Korn

> David, his problem is Oracle.
> odbc.dll.
> He needs the old one.

  By "he needs the old one", do you mean "he needs to use the static link
library instead of the DLL he made from it using libtool and impdef"?  And
can you explain why creating a dll from a static link library might go wrong
in this case, or in what other way his methodology was wrong?  Your theory
(if I've guessed correctly what it is you're actually trying to claim from
your insufficiently detailed answer) is plausible, but we haven't had enough
information from Dan to be able to diagnose it that well yet.

> Simple
> That's where his problem is
> Look at the cygcheck.txt in the original post.

  It doesn't even include the letters 'odbc' at any point.  Nor does it
point out any clashes between executables or dlls.  So I'm really curious to
know exactly _what_ in his cygcheck output was supposed to have given me
this information.

    cheers,
      DaveK