This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: PCYMTNQREAIYR, it really works.
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Hughes, Bill" <Bill dot Hughes at cox dot co dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:47:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: PCYMTNQREAIYR, it really works.
- References: <D9B1ABFA3404D611AC7B00508B63B5120128F1BA@nnhml1.cox.co.uk>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Hughes, Bill wrote:
> [various recipes for spammer treatment snipped]
> Next job is to work out how to use fetchmail+procmail+postfix+... to help me
> not to have to play whack a mole quite so much.
> I'm grateful to the this list (can't remember who in particular) for telling
> me about outlook-quotefix which Just Works(tm). It's not Cygwin related but
> this should be in a FAQ somewhere - maybe in the OLOCA as a link under
You know, I was just thinking that. However, I'd rather not include
links specific to Outlook (or even Pine, or any other mailer) into the
OLOCA. If someone comes up with a nice handy Google search string that
covers various mailers, I'll consider putting that in. Alternatively, if
anyone wants to maintain a page which is mailer-agnostic and collects all
such fixes, I'll put a link to that.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing." -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html