This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Dia & gtk 2 & cygwin
- From: Lars Clausen <lars at raeder dot dk>
- To: steve at kelem dot net, Steffen Macke <sdteffen at web dot de>
- Cc: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, Cyrille ChÃ©pÃ©lov <cyrille at chepelov dot org>, "Lars R. Clausen" <lrclause at cs dot uiuc dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 12:32:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: Dia & gtk 2 & cygwin
- References: <414B518B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <414C7370.email@example.com>
Forwarding to our Windows expert, Steffen Macke.
On Sat, 2004-09-18 at 19:42, Steve Kelem wrote:
> Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> > Hallo Steve,
> > Am Freitag, 17. September 2004 um 23:05 schriebst du:
> > > Do you know what's needed to get gtk 2.0 to work with cygwin?
> > >
> > Just install it with setup.exe?
I agree with this one, dia-installer.sourceforge.net should ease your
life considerably if you don't have a specific reason for wanting to
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html