This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem in Cygwin-X...
- From: Peter Rehley <peter at rehley dot net>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:12:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: Problem in Cygwin-X...
- References: <002c01c49c78$a7d46660$1717eac8@lewlew>
On Sep 16, 2004, at 10:38 PM, Moises Deangelo wrote:
PleaseHave you checked out the following site?
I installed cygwin in my windows 2000 with service pack 4.
I download the complete version of cygwin.
But the graphic interface does not work by any means
Cygwin-X does not run.
Any applications do not accuse no mistake, simply do not initiate.
Other introduce the following mistake:
ERROR: could not start C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\xdvi -display 127.0.0.1:0.0
Can anybody help to do the graphic interface to work?
My guess is that the X Server isn't running (did you do startx?)
Also, it's been said before, but check out
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html