This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Program terminates with "cygheap version mismatch detected"
- From: Joshua Wright <jwright at hasborg dot com>
- To: Bobby McNulty <bobbymcn at bellsouth dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:26:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: Program terminates with "cygheap version mismatch detected"
- References: <4146D9AC.email@example.com> <4146CD0C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bobby McNulty wrote:
c:\DEV\testing\asleap.exe (988): *** cygheap version mismatch detected
You have multiple copies of cygwin1.dll on your system.
Find the extra cygwin1.dlls and delete them.
Use only the one in cygwin\bin
Thanks for the suggestion, but I have already removed all the
cygwin1.dll's from my system except for the file in c:\cygwin\bin.
After removing the other cygwin1.dll's, I rebooted, but the problem
Any other suggestions? Many thanks,
fingerprint: FDA5 12FC F391 3740 E0AE BDB6 8FE2 FC0A D44B 4A73
Today I stumbled across the world's largest hotspot. The SSID is "linksys".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html