This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.10: expr + configure failure + testcase (also on 1.5.11-1)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:00:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: 1.5.10: expr + configure failure + testcase (also on 1.5.11-1)
- References: <90459864DAD67D43BDD3D517DEFC2F7D7114@axon.Axentia.local>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 08:11:39AM +0200, Peter Ekberg wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>I was thinking the same thing but AFAIK, ash doesn't have the pid
>Don't know where ash comes into play, the script is executed by bash.
>I must have missed some other test case...
>On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 03:05:01AM -0400, Bogdan Vacaliuc wrote:
>> thru http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2002-08/msg00556.html
>>This relates to Manfred Spraul's patch for bash related to RECYCLES_PIDS. I
>>have observed the failure to occur under (a)sh, and bash 2.04.5, 2.05b and
>>3.00.0 ( I compiled them all, including enabling the RECYCLES_PIDS for bash
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html