This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygserver - Postgres hung
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: Jean-Pierre Pelletier <jppelletier at e-djuster dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:47:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygserver - Postgres hung
- References: <008d01c495d8$877590c0$6401a8c0@EDJMETCALFE>
Jean-Pierre Pelletier schrieb:
We have the same problem with the latest developpement's cygwin1.dll 1.5.12S
Does somebody know how to get cygwin packages for PostgreSQL 7.4.1 or 7.4?
I have only been able to find 7.4.3 and 7.4.5.
Another option would be to force PostgreSQL 7.4.5 to use cygipc (instead of
Is that possible?
I tried to do a new libcygipc build which failed miserably at run-time.
I was not aware that I still had /usr/lib/libcygipc.a installed.
I tried to remove -lcygipc upstream in the configure script (-lcygipc
detection), but they still want it.
Do you want to try the experimental 8-beta2 version?
With my patches at
it builds and runs fine.
just plperl and tcl not.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html