This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: openldap 2.2.15-2
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: Robert Schmidt <rschm at broadpark dot no>
- Cc: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 14:34:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: openldap 2.2.15-2
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> Robert Schmidt writes:
> I have problems running openldap 2.2.15-2 (cygwin is up-to-date as of
> this moment).
> Running slapd or slurpd produces the following error:
> "The procedure entry point __dn_expand could not be located in the
> dynamic link library cygminires.dll."
> I also tried adding openldap-devel, with no change.
> Any ideas?
Sorry no, it works for me.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html