This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Very slow SCSI tape drive with cygwin/Win2kPro
- From: Bill Nugent <whn at lopi dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 08:30:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: Very slow SCSI tape drive with cygwin/Win2kPro
- References: <email@example.com> <20040827122108.GP27978@cygbert.vinschen.de>
On Friday 27 August 2004 08:21, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> So you didn't look into the `mt status 3' output? I've marked it in
> my original reply. It's the Windows driver value for the maximum
> block size. That has nothing to do with Cygwin.
I did but was not sure if that meant that it was a Win2K driver
limitation or Cygwin. Thank you for the clarification.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html