RPC: Unable to send; errno = Cannot assign requested address

Hi

	I've installed the sunrpc(4.0.2) within the cygwin package.
The installation seems no problem. I've installed "portmap"
with

cygrunsrv.exe -I "portmap" -p /usr/sbin/portmap -a -F

And when I run

rpcinfo -p localhost

I see

$ rpcinfo -p localhost
   program vers proto   port
    100000    2   tcp    111
    100000    2   udp    111

All seems OK, except when I try the demo "msg"
(within the source package of sunrpc) . When I run

$ ./msg_svc

I got:
Cannot register service: RPC: Unable to send; errno = Cannot assign requested address
unable to register (MESSAGEPROG, MESSAGEVERS, udp).

I have read some posted messages on this mailing list. And some similar
situation happens on NFS service. But I can't figure out the problem.

Any help?

The attached file is what I got when run "cygcheck -s"

Yorkwar