RE: Error: /bin/bash: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

This time, I double checked I followed the uninstall instructions and wiped
it all out, every file downloaded and everything within the registry, just
to be sure.  When installed, I tried something I read about permissions and
created the directory by hand and gave full access to the directory to
everyone.  Then downloaded a complete new set of files and installed.
All the files seem to install fine according to the logs however the scripts
once again fail and this message is produced.

2004/07/18 05:36:58 running: c:\cygwin\bin\sh.exe -c
/etc/postinstall/apache.sh
/etc/postinstall/apache.sh: not found

When I run './ls /' it gives me the output of my C drive at it's root, if I
understand correctly my root should be "c:/cygwin/" and not "c:/" as this
reflects.
Also "./ls /etc" reflects no such file or directory, which is expected given
it points to the wrong place.
I ran the mount command you gave and it does not change my mounts.  After
running my mount output is this..
bash-2.05b$ mount
c: on /cygdrive/c type user (binmode,noumount)
d: on /cygdrive/d type user (binmode,noumount)
e: on /cygdrive/e type user (binmode,noumount)
f: on /cygdrive/f type user (binmode,noumount)
g: on /cygdrive/g type user (binmode,noumount)
h: on /cygdrive/h type user (binmode,noumount)
bash-2.05b$

If I am starting to understand my exact problem (yes I could be wrong), I
need to get my root changed and then run all the install scripts to get my
system working?  Of course.. how is a good question to..

Thank you for your assistance.