Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Windows 2003 Compatibility

> You
> could send the strace file along to the list if it's not too big
> but unless it's clear where there's a problem just by looking at
> it, I certainly won't be able to help that much.  I don't have W2K3
> Server (or any Server) so I can't really debug this.  Did you try
> Mark Bohlman's suggestion?

I am afraid the strace file is really huge, I would not send it in a mail.

I did look at Mark Bohlman's suggestions, but I could not find anything
wrong.

The funny thing from the strace file is, that there is no reference at all
to the ssmtp program: it seems not even to try start it up. I also did a
strace on XP, and there I can see that ssmtp is called, and eventually
successfully started.

For the rest: I tested it with all the rights I could find,
as a local administrator. No luck...

Gert de Boer