Re: Tivoli

You will have an "extra" cygwin1.dll when running tivoli endpoint/managed
node on the same machine as you run cygwin.

I have run setups with both cygwin and 2 endpoints installed on the same
machine - the only thing you need to take care of is to NOT include the
non-tivoli cygwin dll in the path before the tivoli ones - with that in
place I have never experienced any problems.

But as CGF told you - this is not the place for for a detailed
discussion/support on that topic - you could use the TME10 mailing list on
www.redbooks.ibm.com (look in the tivoli portal) for questions.

Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Franz Wolfhagen