Missing /usr/bin/ipc-daemon2

Could someone tell me a way to download cygwin that will include
ipc-daemon2? My installation from several months ago had an empty user/bin
directory, and it was still empty after downloading every package. Then I
deleted the desktop shortcut and the cygwin directory (cygwin wasn't
listed in the add/remove programs list), and I tried installing cygwin
using all the default settings from setup.exe, with two different mirrors,
and no bin directory was created at all! I searched the cygwin directory
for "ipc-daemon2" in a file name using Windows XP's search tool, and it
didn't exist.

It's possible I never actually installed every package because I got an
error message after 99% was complete, and I didn't try setup.exe again
until the next day (which went much faster). Also, the setup.exe installer
might have been "designed to be easy for new users to understand," but it
certainly isn't!

I need ipc-daemon2 for PostgreSQL, and everything is on hold until I could
get it.

Thanks,
Barry