Re: problem with ssh-user-config on Win XP

* vdu (2004-05-28 11:59 +0100)
>> This is a mailinglist and no newsgroup.
>>
> I am using outook express to read what you call a "mailinglist", and in OE
> they call it newsgroup!

"In OE" "they" call mailing lists mailing lists and newsgroups
newsgroups. OE is able to read both: mail and news (and does an
incredibly bad job with both).

> So it's a mailinglist for you, and a newsgroup for me.

Only if you want to show the whole world that you don't have the
slightest idea what you're doing.

> Everybody agrees ?

It's a mailing list - so there is nothing to agree or disagree upon.

By the way (to further confuse you): Gmane offers a
mail-to-news-gateway for this mailinglist. Of course it's still a
mailing list - even if you read it via Gmane.

Thorsten
--
 children under the age of 18