Re: [OT] Re: ftruncate64() question?

At 09:58 PM 5/24/2004, you wrote:
>On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 09:48:55PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

>>> AFAICS, it isn't.  Looks like Bill decided to do the ol' "reply and
>>> edit to your liking" trick that associates two, disparate threads in
>>> the email archives into one.  It's too bad too.  Now he's ruined a
>>> perfectly good thread by shifting it to something on topic. ;-)
>>>
>>> But actually, we do frown on posts that usurp other threads this way.
>>
>>To bring it back off-topic...  What's with the bushy eyebrows? ;-)
>
>You've never met Larry have you?  I've had several meals with him and
>let me tell you that's an accurate self portrait.  When he's eating, he
>actually wears a bib-like contraption for his eyebrows.

Yeah, I couldn't figure out what character would accurately portray the
"bib" so I left it out.  Perhaps some Arabian or Chinese character would
have worked.  It's quite a contraption.  I was thinking of bringing it
up on this list, as it was inspired by Cygwin itself believe it or not.
So, if anyone's interested, we can talk about it here since it falls under
the category of "all things cygwin"...  Anyone?  Hello?

Aw shucks.

Holliston, MA 01746