Re: SRGP and SSCOP for Cygwin

We heard you the first time.  If you are going to repost, at least try to
include more information instead of less.

On Tue, 18 May 2004, Kevin GPO wrote:

> Can I get SRGP and SSCOP for Cygwin?

In order to provoke a better response, you might try explaining what SRGP
and SSCOP are.  Please don't expect us to head straight for google to find
out.

Secondly, if you don't find them in the Cygwin package search available
here:

http://cygwin.com/packages

then they are not supported at all by this list.  If you plan on
contributing them, please see:

http://cygwin.com/setup.html

for details.  Otherwise, try a google yourself.

> Directions please!

I'm sure if someone new what you were talking about and had information
about it, they would have replied to your first post.

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer