Re: intel ddd cygwin

You need to tell ddd what type of inferior debugger you are using. For instance if you were using a cross gdb that was targeted for Xscale
then you would do something like:

ddd --debugger xscale_le-gdb --gdb hello.exe

This way ddd knows what the protocol looks like to communicate to the
inferior debugger. The inferior debuggers that ddd knows about are gdb, dbx, xdb, jdb, pydb and perl. There are other options you can use and they are all documented in the ddd manual.

Cal Erickson

Brian Ford wrote:

Just some WAGs: