Wishlist additions for setup.exe

o) An "approximate time remaining" field in the download progress window would
be nice - you're got the total size, size done, and download speed; Adding this
field should be a single simple equation.

o) Cache mirrors.lst and setup.bz2 - if they're already there, ask me if I want
to update. Even using the "back" and "next" buttons causes it to be
re-downloaded

o) I was going to complain about the lack of resiazability, but then a mail
came in with the solution ^_^. Still, the other parts than the package
selection look a bit silly stuck in the top left, but at least the package
select is usable now :)

Also, I'm another person for whom the the package list isn't mouse-wheel
compatible (setup 2.416, windows 98, micorsoft mouse, other apps work fine)

 -- Shish