cc: not found error

Hello,

This is Mary very new to CYGwin. I have installed
cygwin in Windows XP.

The main purpose of installing CYGwin is to complie
O'caml complier.

I have downloaded O'caml 3.06 version. However while I
want to configure/install it, CYGwin says that

cc: not found
Unable to compile the test program.
Make sure the C compiler cc -O  is properly installed.

Did I miss to install any package from cygwin, as I
often get bash cc: command not found or bash make:
command not found.

BTW: I don't have a C compiler in my machine.

Please help me if I miss to install something. I am a
newbie to cygwin, a reply would be a great motivation
to go on to the next step.

Thanks
Mary