This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Remove Cygwin entirely from Windows 2000 Server SP3
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:46:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: Remove Cygwin entirely from Windows 2000 Server SP3
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mar 22 00:42, George Hester wrote:
> Is all I have to do to remove Cygwin from Windows 2000 Server SP3
> is remove any and all cyg*.* files from C:\WINNT\sytem32 and
> delete the C:\cygwin folder?
There shouldn't be any cyg* files in the system folder. If you want
to have it entirely clean, you'd have to delete all registry keys
*/Software/Cygnus Solutions/Cygwin with * being HKLM as well as all
HKU subkeys of users which have used Cygwin.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html