Re: help with gcc (a.exe & cygwin1.dll)

"Dave Korn" <dk@artimi.com> wrote in message NUTMEGNRXd2y0z3WtE90000019b@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM">news:NUTMEGNRXd2y0z3WtE90000019b@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM...

> [...]

------ foo.c ------
#include <sys/utsname.h>
int main ()
{
struct utsname u;
  return 0;
}
-------------------

$ gcc foo.c

$ cygcheck a.exe
Found: .\a.exe
a.exe
  C:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll
    C:\WINNT\System32\KERNEL32.dll
      C:\WINNT\System32\NTDLL.DLL

If we send the a.exe and cygwin1.dll to another person, could he execute a.exe?
Where he should set cygwin1.dll ?

--
   Alex Vinokur
     mailto:alexvn@connect.to