This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Michal Plichta <emc at interia dot pl>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 12:10:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: offline
- References: <20040309090945.63EAA16457@front.interia.pl>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 04:09 AM 3/9/2004, you wrote:
>how to instal cygwin offline... i need bash (sh) and cvs... i need to run
>cvs on my computer and sombody told me so... you need cygwin.... please
You'll need to run setup.exe from a machine that has Internet access and
choose "Download from Internet" instead of "Install from Internet".
Take the directory you downloaded and the setup.exe program to the target
machine, rerun setup.exe, and this time choose "Install from local
directory", pointing at the directory you brought to this target machine.
This will allow you to install any or all packages you originally
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html