This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: w32api-2.5 <GL/glu.h> missing GLU_ERROR definition.
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: Philip Lamb <phil at rave dot co dot nz>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:18:27 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: w32api-2.5 <GL/glu.h> missing GLU_ERROR definition.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Not sure if you've seen this yet or not, but I thought I'd close the
thread. Fixed in current cvs by:
2004-02-19 Danny Smith <dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net>
* include/Gl/glu (GLU_ERROR): Define.
Thanks to Philip Lamb <phil at rave dot co dot nz>
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Philip Lamb wrote:
> I've just upgraded from w32api-2.4 to -2.5. It looks like <GL/glu.h>
> file included in 2.5 is missing a definition of GLU_ERROR. In
> w32api-2.4, GLU_ERROR is defined on line 76, and a commented out
> version on line 177 (for completeness I suppose). In w32api-2.5, the
> first definition has been removed, and the second you can still see
> commented out on line 123 of glu.h.
> Suggested fix: amend line 123 of <GL/glu.h> in w32api package to read:
> #define GLU_ERROR 100103
> This bug breaks all sorts of existing code.
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html