This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Gdb runtime error
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: Chih-Yi Kuan <lguan_ at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: "'Cygwin List'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:16:59 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: RE: Gdb runtime error
- References: <000001c3f700$5dfc43a0$7900a8c0@Lawrence>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Chih-Yi Kuan wrote:
> Larry Hall [mailto:cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com] wrote:
Please do not quote plain text email addresses in replies. They are food
Also, Larry forgot to remind you to please *attach* your cygcheck output
next time. If you put in inline, it messes up the mail archive search
> > Try a recent snapshot <http://cygwin.com/snapshots/>. 1.5.7
> > is known to have some problems.
> Sorry but can you explain more detail about how to use these files?
Does this help?
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html