This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup Utility UI
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Joaquin <winminion at realmspace dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 15:26:51 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Setup Utility UI
- References: <000101c3e8fb$e33dcf60$c901a8c0@macross>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Joaquin wrote:
> One thing that I would always wish for is to have the actual graphical
> window be stretchable. It is hard to read the packages an information
> in such a small window. :-(
For a while, this was the most requested feature for setup. It's still
under development, though there is a snapshot available where some of the
windows are fully resizeable. Check out setup-2.418.exe at
> What's this utility built in? win32? MFC?
> - Joaquin
Win32 via "gcc -mno-cygwin". You can download the source from either the
above snapshot page or CVS (see
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html