This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ZSH freezes after ./not_existing_file
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 00:48:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: ZSH freezes after ./not_existing_file
- Gmane-nntp-posting-host: isi-dialin-129-192.isionline-dialin.de
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Mariusz Gniazdowski (2004-01-31 19:59 +0100)
> In ZSH, when i do: ./something, and something does not exists, then
> in 1 out of 2 cases ZSH hangs. Cygwin 1.5.6, 1.5.7
> and earlier, zsh-4.1.1-2.
I can confirm that. It's not just "./foo" but "foo" in general. I'm
running zsh in screen on a rxvt terminal (which might have nothing to
do with it...).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html