This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: xemacs-sumo-2003-11-13-1 - XEmacs standard lisp packages
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 05:18:47 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: xemacs-sumo-2003-11-13-1 - XEmacs standard lisp packages
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The package xemacs-sumo is now available with the Cygwin distribution:
* http://xemacs.org/Develop/packages.html (Homepage)
* ftp://ftp.xemacs.org/pub/xemacs/packages/ (Download location)
!!!!!! Download size 22 MB !!!!!
XEmacs standard lisp packages.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Once you've downloaded setup.exe, run it and select "Editors"
and then click on the appropriate fields until the above announced
version numbers appear if they are not displayed already.
If your mirror doesn't yet have the latest version of this package after
24 hours, you can either continue to wait for that site to be updated or
you can try to find another mirror.
Please send questions or comments to the Cygwin mailing list at:
If you want to subscribe go to:
I would appreciate if you would use this mailing list rather than
emailing me directly. This includes ideas and comments about the setup
utility or Cygwin in general.
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing
list is the appropriate place.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html