strange thing for execlp() function

Hi,all,

I just want to use execlp to invoke another program
from a program. It works on Linux, but it stucks on
Cygwin. Acutally, this is a very very very simple
program:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <errno.h>
#include <string.h>

int main()
{
	pid_t pid;

	printf("Hello, cygwin!\n");
	if (execlp("/home/kaiduan/test2.exe",
"test2.exe",(char *)0) < 0)
		printf("Error is %s\n", strerror(errno));
}

I also added current directy to PATH, but it still
sucks. Anything wrong?

Thanks

kaiduan