ssh configuration that is pulling my hair out!

Hello,
I'm trying to setup sshd and I'm getting to success at all. Here's my situation. I've followed the instructions at http://tech.erdelynet.com/cygwin-sshd.html and when I run *ssh-host-config -y* I get this error message.

To start the service, call `net start sshd' or `cygrunsrv -S sshd'.
chown: changing ownership of `/etc/ssh_config': Permission denied
chown: changing ownership of `/etc/ssh_host_dsa_key': Permission denied
chown: changing ownership of `/etc/ssh_host_dsa_key.pub': Permission denied
chown: changing ownership of `/etc/ssh_host_key': Permission denied
chown: changing ownership of `/etc/ssh_host_key.pub': Permission denied
chown: changing ownership of `/etc/ssh_host_rsa_key': Permission denied
chown: changing ownership of `/etc/ssh_host_rsa_key.pub': Permission denied
chown: changing ownership of `/etc/sshd_config': Permission denied
chown: changing ownership of `/var/empty': Permission denied
chown: changing ownership of `/var/log/sshd.log': Permission denied

When I attempt to run the service I get this error message in the logs

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( sshd ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: sshd : PID 1968 : starting service `sshd' failed: execv: 1, Operation not permitted.

I'm running on a Windows 2000 Pro box but it is part of a domain but I installed cygwin as a local user to the box. I don't have administration permissions but the user account has admin privs for the local box. I tried the suggestions from this earlier post at http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2003-10/msg00319.html. But no luck. I was able to run the sshd from a command prompt but I was unable to log on doing "ssh localhost" and using a known account. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Jose Torres