This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: KSH on Win2000
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:52:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: KSH on Win2000
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <6A282475C72E7649B1AEC690F13F04994A46E1@ML02.stratcom.mil>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Pennell, Daniel J. (Civ)~U wrote:
Does CYGWIN have the full ISO POSIX compatible version of KSH 93?
Check the mailing list archives. Work was done by the guys at AT&T research
to make a Cygwin ksh93 package, but I don't remember how it ended up. It might
be as simple as getting the source from the ast-open site and compiling it.
It definitely can be done though, since I am running it extensively for
a build system.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html